50 Shades of Glera - Craft Prosecco
Free shipping on orders over £100 using code FREE100
Prosecco. All three of these. But each very different. Treat your tastebuds to a surprising range of expression of the Glera grape. Craft Prosecco. Crafted by lovers of Prosecco.
- 2 x Cuvée Indigene, DOCG Asolo Prosecco Superiore
- 2 x Vigna Monti, Prosecco Metodo Classico DOCG, Extra Brut (pas-dosage)
- 2 x Prosecco Superiore DOCG Asolo, Brut
From the same vineyard. In the small-production Asolo DOCG area. All three using natural yeast, native to the vineyard.
- The first uses feral (O.K. wild) yeast.
- The second is produced using the champenoise method (metodo classico) and expresses the secondary aromas of the Glera grape
- The third is a more 'conventional' Prosecco still made with native yeast and an outstanding example of a DOCG Prosecco.